She is in fact too young to be in a jogging stroller going at high speeds, but we don't care! She waves her arms around and shrieks with joy, then pouts when we slow down to a walk.
Many of you have been concerned about my knee; the truth is, I can now jog again, like a young father. However, the other day I was strutting along thinking that my knee was feeling pretty good and then a bolt of pain struck my knee. A wasp! In the ensuing days my knee swoll right up. And then the next day I was riding my bike along when BAM a wasp stung me right under the eye! I am being punished for being evil, perhaps.
1 comment:
Ida looks full size again. Congrats! I was looking at your website, http://rockpdx.googlepages.com/rockreedhomepage. I think the photo is a bit outdated. Haven't you rid yourself of that mountain of cardboard?
Post a Comment