Elsie has been taken back to the East Coast!* Because
Arthur's pilot of
How's Your News? for
MTV has been picked up and he has to go there to talk to
J.J. Jackson,
Martha Quinn and the rest of the team about what will happen next...
And the girls are separated; you can tell by these pictures (taken when they were about to be taken out of their Chariot) that they don't like that one bit.


*but only for about a week.
6 comments:
"BUT WE JUST ESCAPED THAT SNAKE-INFESTED OUTHOUSE OF A CITY!"
I don't get it - isn't JJ Jackson deceased? Will there be a seance? Kudos to Arthur. Here's hoping the seance goes well and Elsie is returned safely to PDX toute suite.
Well I sure appreciate the photos of the 2 babies.
The JJ Jackson death was a hoax; he's fine! He'll serve as an executive producer for "How's Your News?" but won't appear on-screen (at least not regularly). Alan Hunter and Martha Quinn will be featured in the show, however, and are very excited.
--Judy McGrath, CEO, MTV
If Ricky Rachtmann isn't involved, I'm not watching!
I heard Arthur on NPR discussing "What's Your News", I am thrilled to hear it has been picked up, though I don't own a TV.
Does life for Ida stop when ELsie leaves? what's up with the lack of updates? work getting in the way? fans want new pics
Post a Comment