Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving! Grambee, Jim, Hugh

Mid-day on Thanksgiving, Grambee and Jim appeared. Wow. Ida was lounging in her "I Rock" Hamburgler guitar outfit and playing with her "I Wuv You" Dog:



Before long she was in her party dress, being escorted by her old friend Hugh. You may remember him from the first day of her life.



In the background of the picture above you can see someone who spent a lot of time watching the on-line New York Times "Butcher Carves a Turkey" video.


Thanksgiving takes so long to prepare, and it's gone so fast. Soon Ida was in her pink sleepsuit, going through some post-prandial arm-flapping before calling it a night:



3 comments:

DKV said...

The instant I saw that second photo I recognized the work of a NYTimes.com disciple.
Arthur's mom has done even better work on these pics, photoshopping in a person who doesn't even exist. I believe I broke this story on the first day of Ida's life.

DKV said...

Dude.
You're supposed to give a warning when linking to disturbing, "not safe for work" material.
First there's some pyscho who looks hopped up on juneberries, crystal meth, and E; and then there's some weak chinned guy cradling a mini-Mr. T wearing leggings and some doll with a toupee.

Let's keep it to cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

ida is still the cutest baby outside of texas