Well, Arthur had to go to Los Angeles to hang with celebrities, so Pete was left to navigate the baby situation. The picture quality is not great, but you can tell that the wrestling was full-tilt:
Later, a passing rabbit became a "bone of contention":
And still later the mothers came home and told me to stop fooling around:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope everyone notices Pete's instigating hand in video #1.
But, still, some incredible video footage of the cousins.
Why didn't you take them to the bar? Then they could have broken beer bottles over each other's head, a la "Road House." I also enjoyed the combination of Rock-style silent movie and Bradford-style sideways filming.
5 comments:
I hope everyone notices Pete's instigating hand in video #1.
But, still, some incredible video footage of the cousins.
Why didn't you take them to the bar? Then they could have broken beer bottles over each other's head, a la "Road House."
I also enjoyed the combination of Rock-style silent movie and Bradford-style sideways filming.
Also, Holy Hair! Maybe you should cut back on the volumizing conditioner.
Does this baby really wear cloth diapers?
Both of these babies do.
Post a Comment