Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Green Team!



For the many aficionadoes of the Vining sisters...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT

Anonymous said...

I second that emotion!

Anonymous said...

Is there an exercise video or cookbook? Is it available in Canada?

Anonymous said...

My name is Erin Moore and I'm a cookbook editor at Penguin/Putnam; I think this is a very interesting idea. I like the look of you two, especially in the kitchen. With the success of "Skinny Bitch in the Kitch," I think we should try to move fast. Let me know if I can be helpful.

DKV said...

Who put in your backsplash?
FYI, this is an odd photo.

Anonymous said...

When you say my backsplash, are you referring to the kitchen or something else?

When you say odd, what do you mean?

DKV said...

kitchen.we want to put in a glass tile splash.

odd. as in, why are they wearing the same pants and sweatshirt?

Anonymous said...

1. Ella chose the glass tiles; contractors installed them. Maggie may soon have those skills.

2. a) It's eerie how often they wear the same pants; b) Arthur got them the matching track jackets for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I don't see why we would wear anything different as we are the GREEN TEAM!

Anonymous said...

Some who haven't met both Vining sisters, nor the way they dress, have accused me of merely photoshopping two pictures of Ella into one picture, shrinking her and sliding her down the counter. But this is for reals. It's like living in a fantasy.

Ella said...

and anyway, we are not wearing the same pants

Anonymous said...

Readers, please ask Ella what the nice man said the time when we were biking around New Haven together.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ladies! Everything I said back then, I sure mean it now. The Green Team really gets my motor revving! Yeah! Booyah! If you ever come back to New Haven for any reason, like if you have any family here, let me know. We could ride bikes or something.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get in good with those green team girlz, yessiree!

Anonymous said...

That's hot.

DKV said...

There are only three people, four if you include Carter Laprade, who have lived "the fantasy."
Be careful what you wish for, boyz!