Saturday, April 12, 2008

Low Key Picnic

Unlike Ottawa, Portland is enjoying an early summer. So we went for a little picnic.



Isn't this artistic?



Before long, this old friend showed up:


(Elsie wouldn't put this white sweatshirt back, leaving it in the dirt, which made her Aunt Ella furious)


And this one, rarely seen, showed up, too:



and Aunt MAVVER herself, who recently had a birthday and will provide one before long:



Ida likes to crawl in her Nike skirt:



She also likes to be barefoot.




All in all, a very pleasant outing.



What? You'd like a close-up of that? Okay:

6 comments:

DKV said...

Nice blankets.
Are you still carting your progeny around in that death trap? I thought that internets beatdown you got a few months ago would´ve set you straight.

arthur and maggie said...

where are the pics of Pete?

excellent entry.

Anonymous said...

After closely examining the photographs of your daughter i have come to a few conclusions:

1. she will be quite a yogi (unless her mother pushes her into p. pilates instead)

2. she will be a handful at adolescence -- see the come hither look in the photo of her crawling in her nike mini

dr. phil

Anonymous said...

I would like it noted that I wasn't sleeping in the final picture. I was concentrating very hard on something.

CRF said...

The cuteness ... it burns my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Pilates is for pussies.