Those on the inside may have been wondering, "Hey, Grambee don't travel solo. Where's Jim?" Well, in fact, Jim was indeed on the scene, entertaining Ida with his many strange voices...
I didn't hear any strange voices on the vidoe. did you post the wrong one?
And, I am now going to tell you something that has been bothering me for some time. Could you please update your link to Danny's blog? I should be able to click smoothly from Elsie's to Ida's and then to D-Hawk/Leigh's. But I can't because your link is defective.
2 comments:
I didn't hear any strange voices on the vidoe. did you post the wrong one?
And, I am now going to tell you something that has been bothering me for some time. Could you please update your link to Danny's blog? I should be able to click smoothly from Elsie's to Ida's and then to D-Hawk/Leigh's. But I can't because your link is defective.
Margaret,
Thanks for speaking up; we live in fear of irritating you, and have now fixed this defect. Many apologies and cowering from us.
Also: his voice is strange.
Post a Comment