Lately when we get back from shopping or something, Ida can be quite reluctant to leave the car; so we just abandon her there and she plays happily for ten minutes or so like she's getting away with something.
I check on her every five minutes or so to see if she wants to come inside,
and eventually (so far) she says yes, and returns triumphantly.
6 comments:
From someone with a three year-old--
1) Stop saying "Oh my Jesus/God" yourselves (or at least say it about once a week)
2)Let her say it as much as she wants--she'll get it out of her system and go on to something else.
She also says, more often, "Oh my goshy!"
And furthermore claims that the baby in her belly, Baby Matthew, is eating sweet potatoes in there.
I am concerned that you are raising some kind of conservative christian down there. I don't want Elsie exposed to all that.
She is not conservative about it, don't worry.
Keep her away from her mother and that potty mouth.
never in my life have I said "Oh, my Jesus!" Did she learn that from Elsie?
Post a Comment