Friday, April 17, 2009

2!

Ida is two today! Happened pretty quickly. Unfortunately, she's been shut-down by Tumbleweeds for having a fever yesterday, so the two of us have been spending a lot of time together (while Ella works her last two days before Maternity Leave). Right now Ida is sleeping, at last, while contractor Dan Betenbender ("Bet-en-benda," Ida says, "made a mess. Cleaned it up!") keeps banging things around. I'll try to manage some documentation a little later. Meanwhile, here's a picture of Ida's new bike seat. I stole this picture from Elsie and Theo's blog, where there's more Easter action. Ida loves to ride on this seat. When I ride with her, I always keep my eyes closed and she tells me which way to steer.

2 comments:

arthur and maggie said...

I forgot to tell Ida's mother that I saw Pete almost kick his daughter in the face while trying to dismount.

Anonymous said...

not smart to ride with your eyes closed