Remember a similar scene, two years or so back?
And here's some of Miki's much-vaunted talking:
*for instance, and I bring it up because I know Big Kath wants to know about it, we came back to find that the mini van, left with the Vining-Bradfords, was missing a seat, its fuel light was on (left with a full tank!), and there was some dog food on the carpet that had been vacuumed on 7/19 at 2 PM, just before our departure. So much to get under control, here.
5 comments:
I'm letting thoose Bradford Vinings off the hook, since some of that gas was used to drop us off and pick us up from the airport.
The dog food is surprising because Arthur did vacuum that van on 8/1 at 7 pm.
That video . . . there's something wrong with the audio.
Miki is much louder than this.
Sort of like those sirens the nuclear power plants use to evacuate the environs when there's a meltdown.
Only you can't evacuate, since she's a baby and all. But she is melting down.
What's up with those rainbow suspenders on grandpa Jim? I'm not sure I like the cut of his jib.
I really liked the Miki talking video (both voices) but did not find the mini van report interesting.
Post a Comment