Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

What are you looking at? My glow-in-the-dark skeleton suit?


It's about candy.


I remember when Elsie called skunks "kunks."


Look at this nice family.


How about these foxes? Consider one year ago.


Some people think Arthur has a big nose. That's just not nice to say.


Meanwhile, check out this dangerous stunt-like action!



Actual trick-or-treating ("A clown took my picture!" "Trick or treat!" "I'm a baby koala!")


Also, Ida keeps running away, which is uncool and hopefully won't continue into her teenage years.

3 comments:

chandler said...

I don't know if that baby Matthew header is new or if it's been there awhile and I haven't noticed it, but I have to say I'm feeling a little creeped out by it. I mean, baby Matthew is an old friend and all, but that close-up is scary.

Pete said...

It's new, Chandler, but also a presentiment: serious Matthew is on the way...

Anonymous said...

Halloween is over. The presentiment of a serious Matthew is creepy and scary. Ida shouldn't be shown this episode for years. Chandler is right.