We and the Vining/Bradfords have been awaiting the time when we can have a quiet dinner while the girls play together. And perhaps we're getting closer to that. Right now we're at the stage where the girls will play with each other for a while, but they're liable to do a large amount of damage if not kept under some observation. The other night we had a delicious meal--cooked by Ella out of the leftovers of the Thanksgiving turkey--and could hear the girls playing down the hallway in Ida's room. The above is what I saw when I crept down there and shouted "What's going on here?" at them. (Already, Ida is explaining it to me.)
Theo is unloading Ida's closet, while Ida wears three pairs of underwear over her pants. Elsie is getting Baby Matthew dressed. Miki is out in the hallway, grunting, trying to drag her way into the bedroom.
5 comments:
Later on, the party moved into the bathroom. Pete broke that one up too...
VBR Girlz
I hope Miki was making her to way to Ida's room to rescue that big baby whose name I don't remember, and who is lying naked and alone on the floor. Or maybe Theo was picking out some clothes for her? There's a lot of action here.
Chandler--
Nice to see you're on the scene.
The name of that big baby is "Big Baby"; she's actually kind of gained favor, lately. I named her "Akela," but Ida quickly changed that.
Yes, there is a lot of action, here.
I like to keep track of all my friends.
Big Baby is a solid name. I'm glad to know she's gaining in popularity.
And for added fashion comment - Elsie is wearing her Dancing Dress from Williamsburg Brooklyn
Post a Comment