super friendly sisters
Now that you've left Utah, why are the girls still dressed like they belong on Big Love?
Answer: my Mom still lives in Utah. Though she has no sister-wives. And this doesn't explain how these outfits come from VERMONT, nor why Elsie and Theo's were purchased by Big Kath (I think), far away on the east coast...We're all wearing them, though.
NOt by Big Kath but by Big PETE!
Aha. My apologies. That Vermont connection makes more sense. And I wouldn't suspect Big Kath of going all Laura INgalls Wilder on us, either.
These are fabulous pictures. Why is Theo in blue and the others in red ?
These pictures are fab-yoo-luscious. Especially Elsie's choice of eyeware. Tres chic!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now that you've left Utah, why are the girls still dressed like they belong on Big Love?
Answer: my Mom still lives in Utah. Though she has no sister-wives. And this doesn't explain how these outfits come from VERMONT, nor why Elsie and Theo's were purchased by Big Kath (I think), far away on the east coast...
We're all wearing them, though.
NOt by Big Kath but by Big PETE!
Aha. My apologies. That Vermont connection makes more sense. And I wouldn't suspect Big Kath of going all Laura INgalls Wilder on us, either.
These are fabulous pictures. Why is Theo in blue and the others in red ?
These pictures are fab-yoo-luscious. Especially Elsie's choice of eyeware. Tres chic!
Post a Comment