There was a lot going on on that camping trip, I tell you. Here's a few more glimpses. For instance, here's Miki pointing at the big eagles and vultures flying overhead. She was quite entranced by them.
Ida guided that innertube through some very dangerous and shallow rapids. Extreme concentration and occasional consternation were necessary.
Some of ERV's more remarkable moments were not captured. I also did not document Ida's great pleasure and talent for standing up and "peeing like a boy"; this is impressive, but doesn't work as well when you try it at home and you're not as tall as the toilet. Anyway, Ella really had this outdoor kitchen humming:
This is a haphazard post. I just want to get it all out there before ELSIE has returned. Which happened last night, so we can see her today. While she and Long A were gone, we did our best. We even had some fine moments like this one, where Theo's careful diaper changing seems to cause Miki to begin pooping...
1 comment:
All Ida needs (in the first pic) is a handcart to be a creditable pioneer--and the 24th is upon us.
Post a Comment