super friendly sisters
Peter, you out did yourself.
Credit where credit is due (though I outdo myself every day): all these pictures were taken by the fantastic ladies at Tumbleweeds. I stole them.
I thought Miki never slept?
Don't you guys do anything out there? We need some new product. You've been milking your Oregon coast trip for too long.
I'm with DKV. this isn't a post, just a recycling of pics from the TIC Flikr website.
Dear Haters,The Ida Akiko/Miki Frances blog is younger than its cousins. However, let's review the numbers of posts we've witnessed in the last several years:D. Hawk and team: 281Elsie and Theodotia: 309Ida/Miki: 444.Yes, 444.Face!
Number of posts since Aug 1 utilizing original material: 0.
I've been answering your question for about 3 weeks now. Can you post a new one?
This blog must have lost its face somewhere.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Peter, you out did yourself.
Credit where credit is due (though I outdo myself every day): all these pictures were taken by the fantastic ladies at Tumbleweeds. I stole them.
I thought Miki never slept?
Don't you guys do anything out there? We need some new product. You've been milking your Oregon coast trip for too long.
I'm with DKV. this isn't a post, just a recycling of pics from the TIC Flikr website.
Dear Haters,
The Ida Akiko/Miki Frances blog is younger than its cousins. However, let's review the numbers of posts we've witnessed in the last several years:
D. Hawk and team: 281
Elsie and Theodotia: 309
Ida/Miki: 444.
Yes, 444.
Face!
Number of posts since Aug 1 utilizing original material: 0.
I've been answering your question for about 3 weeks now. Can you post a new one?
This blog must have lost its face somewhere.
Post a Comment