The water out there in these lands and waters is extremely frigid and so many folks resort to wearing neoprene socks and the like...
Miki did a lot of very precise digging,
You may have glimpsed a familiar figure in an earlier photo, and then recognized Maggie's voice in that fine film. Yes, Maggie VINING and the Bradfords came! Heightening the situation straight into PG-13:
Putting that matrimonial moment in motion (I would never say "licking like a camel" because that's gross and suggestive) caused Arthur to spill his beverage, a terrible "party foul," for which he leapt quickly and lapped the remnants from the sand. More on Arthur in a second:
Elsie is growing out her bangs. She's louder than Ella's ears can stand, sometimes.
7 comments:
"Fish cometh" was by far the best line of Arthur's Ode to the sea, and the only original line by the way.
You had us all worried about Miki's feet not working so this new video is very reassuring and welcome.
Miki's a terror; she cannot be restrained, now.
As for Arthur, this is just a short version of a half hour Ode, full of exhalation, exaltation and lament; it might seem that the "fish cometh" line cracked himself up and stopped things, yet it was but a hiccup.
Let's hope this encourages people to be more respectful of the ocean, now that there's hardly any fishes left. And by the way Pete, you're a mighty nice brother in law.
Instead of "The Bradfords came!" I read "The Bradfords camel"
and I thought Art was licking the MAV like a camel.
First of all, I am not a Bradford, I am a Vining. Pete that's a new one on the way. Second, DKV you are right, Arthur was licking me like a camel, that's what I put up with. And third, Arthur's new haircut is an improvement over the old one, which, according to his stylist, made him look like Frankenstein.
MAV! Maggie Vining! Sorry! Don't hurt me too much! You came, too! Did you ever! Look, I changed the blog around to show your real name. You are not now nor could you ever really be a Bradford. You're fierce!
I cannot touch this "camel licking" business. No.
I am a very good brother in law, though I admit it sometimes takes some work. Also, I watch and admire Arthur.
Post a Comment