Sunday, September 26, 2010

Addendum w/r/t the Strangeness at the Garza House

I can't believe I forgot to share this material. All around the Garza's palatial home are hung posters quite like this one:



It seems that there has been a spell of pinching at their home in the recent past. It has a strange effect, I can report. One feels at once the incredible desire to pinch everyone in arm's length; and at the same time, one becomes rather paranoid. It seems that any child, wife, old friend or Fraulein au pair is either about to pinch you or is mightily holding themselves back.

The air buzzes with tension of potential pinches within this house.

3 comments:

dkv said...

What body part is being pinched in that promotional material?

Pete said...

That looked like a nipple, to me. No one wanted to talk about it. This one hung in the kitchen; the ones in the bathroom made me the most nervous, but they were of a different design.

Anonymous said...

I think we need some of those.