This is what Elsie looks like after she emerges from having her head COMPLETELY UNDERWATER.
Kira sings a lot while working her magic.
Some people were not allowed to have swim lessons, so they hung around drinking cherry Slush Puppies and talking about how the syrup of their youth was much better, somehow.
To be honest, there wasn't too much to do if you weren't in a lesson, so I decided to ramble around the pool deck and see if anyone was wearing cowboy boots. I found only two people and asked if I could take their picture. They didn't know each other, but they posed:

While I was doing this, Miki was playing with an innertube on the ground; she fell in, face-first, and we just saw her legs kicking in the air. Fortunately, Maggie pulled her out.
But she was all right. Everyone was! And the girls got their crucial certificates.
Kira says they could have graduated from Goldfish to Penguin long ago, and that they'll be excellent swimmer!
5 comments:
I'm scared of Miki.
I'm not scared of you.
"... how the syrup of their youth was much better, somehow." Hey, hey this a kid-friendly blog.
What is a slush puppy? A sno-cone?
Had to travel way over here to find out if my little grand daughter was made a Gold Fish. THanks for the scoop Pete.
Gran K
Post a Comment