yes, it is amazing. I will report more on Matthew's miraculous return before too long.
I think that Ida is drawing attention to Matthew's two shoes because Matthew had had just one shoe for so long. She's saying that the pilot gave Matthew two new blue shoes and then sent her back in a box.
Oh- I thought she was using a family word for shoes (our house is full of made up words), but upon further review she is saying 'blue shoes'.
She is very articulate and well spoken. Do I understand that the pilot provided new hair as well, in addition to blue shoes and fancy new outfit? Who is this wondrous pilot? I am in awe.
I flew to a wedding shower with my 9 month old, we left our Ergo on the floor- they were getting ready to pull away from the jetway, they called the cockpit, a Southwest employee sprinted through the terminal to find our carrier. Between that incident and the Baby Matthew Miracle my opinion of airlines and flying has improved dramatically.
5 comments:
It is like a miracle! From the edge of the Airplane back to Portland. I think Matthew brought back full sentences too. Congrats!
It's amazing that all baby Matthew needed for hair regrowth was a little time on an airplane wing. Medical science is incredible.
Wow! A very life/humanity affirming affair.
What is Ida saying regarding Baby Matthew's shoes? I can't quite understand what she is saying.
yes, it is amazing. I will report more on Matthew's miraculous return before too long.
I think that Ida is drawing attention to Matthew's two shoes because Matthew had had just one shoe for so long. She's saying that the pilot gave Matthew two new blue shoes and then sent her back in a box.
Oh- I thought she was using a family word for shoes (our house is full of made up words), but upon further review she is saying 'blue shoes'.
She is very articulate and well spoken. Do I understand that the pilot provided new hair as well, in addition to blue shoes and fancy new outfit? Who is this wondrous pilot? I am in awe.
I flew to a wedding shower with my 9 month old, we left our Ergo on the floor- they were getting ready to pull away from the jetway, they called the cockpit, a Southwest employee sprinted through the terminal to find our carrier. Between that incident and the Baby Matthew Miracle my opinion of airlines and flying has improved dramatically.
Post a Comment