Ida says,
"It's OK, are you doing OK Pete? and by yourself and you can see other people there that you like (that will make you happy). in New York, on sunny days it can be really pretty. And Pete, is there anything for you to eat there? Daddy, are you eating a waffle or a pancake? Is there any flowers there that you like Daddy? Daddy, it's kind of hard for Mama without you. Your daughters are doing OK even though you are not here. I hope you like some cracker with the pancakes. Your daughters me and Miki ate for breakfisk and Daddy is there any other plants there that you like? And you have any spice? Do you see Chandler there? and was Chandler doing something and did you give Chandler a big hug? Did you eat some apple with your cracker?"
While I'll answer Ida privately, I would like to reassure you all that I do have spice.
3 comments:
Ida composed this message on the keyboard, with some spelling assistance:
swim lesson
pete
and she is eagerly awaiting a reply to her previous message.
Update:
Chandler: seen and hugged. Maybe 3 times. Also: talked tom and touched her secret boyfriend.
I'm glad you guys were able to make that physical connection. Now you can be certain that he does, in fact, exist.
Post a Comment