Friday, May 27, 2011

Locomotion

Sorry for the slowdown--many factors (my jury duty last week; Arthur being out of town and making us work for him; Ella's "Horny Toad" shorts) have delayed us. There's been a lot going on here; for instance, Miki got a new yellow "Plasma Car" and Ida not only got a new big girl bed but a new bike with training wheels. None of which you'll see in this post. Be patient. Meanwhile, here's some shots of Miki on the red horse at Tumbleweeds:


There's some excellent video of this on the Tumbleweeds Flickr page, but I don't know how to steal it.

Rock girls!


When I went to school with my sister, Jen, she used to tease me relentlessly--so much so that the counselor at school had to contact our mother. But these sisters don't do any of that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought of Pete as an older sibling, and thus a kindred spirit; this post made me realize that in fact he has the mindset of a younger sibling, and that I should start treating him as such ...

Anonymous said...

He's definitely a really whiny, annoying, younger sibling sort of a guy. Teased him? no way, I just told him to get the hell away from Cricket and let him play with Velvet and he cried about it.

Pete said...

"Hey, your epidermis is showing!"

Ring any bells?