Oh man there's so much to say about that Wisconsin trip that it's like a damn burden--we can hardly live in the present. So let me try to lay down some remaining images and commentary so we can just let it rest for a while...
This goat is getting used to being milked by Ida every two years or so:
Meanwhile, Miki, beset by hungry goats and lambs, shrieked and demanded to be "tarryed." So she stayed in this handy wagon and wouldn't get out.
Ella Vining was there!
You might have wondered what she thought of all that snap plastic jewelry, where we started. Probably something like, "Ah, I'm a fox, just reading a book on vacation, putting up with my in-laws."
Toward the end of the vacation I started getting fancy photo apps for my iPhone so I could take incredibly emotionally drenched and extreme photos of my beauties:
And then we got on a bunch of planes and traveled,
bewildered, through airports.
4 comments:
I find it a little startling how much Ida's facial expressions look like you, Pete. But really only the bewildered one & the one needed to bottle feed a goat.
Just thought I'd share that.
I have no idea how google thinks my name is "oeifkjdnv;k" when in fact my name is Amy, a fact google knows well.
PEte this is a really great post. so great that I think it is time to let you have a go at my blog.
In regard toPete's abs, I want to point out that he's been sporting an ultra tight O'Neil "windshirt" that many suspect has muscle padding sewn into it, like those superhero costumes you see kids wear around Halloween. When I asked him about the padding PEte said, "I can neither confirm or deny that".
Post a Comment