Oh man, these have been some crazy times!
Next week the girls all head to TPH (that's "Tumbleweed Preschool House" to you), and on to new adventures...
It'll be sad to be separated from the babies (and Briana! And Amy and Willa and Jonah!)
But there'll be some new adventures, and Bee will be coming, and Elissa, and maybe some mornings the four girls and I
will swing by to keep the Infant House honest.




4 comments:
Ida is sitting in an aquarium full of roasted coffee beans which have hatched into marmites which have sucked her dry. Most interesting.
What will Jonah do?!?! Looking forward to drop bys. And we'll likely be there most of most days for awhile ;)
I think TIH will enjoy a long-deserved break from my niece's antics.
OH mannnn. I'm going to miss those girls so much. These past 3 years have been so magical....aquarium swimming and all.
Look forward to drop bys!
Post a Comment