Check it out:
That's right, didn't take Ida long:
Elsie translated some of her ballet moves to the ice. She did note that some girls were doing ballet moves. This--Lloyd Center--is actually where Tonya Harding got her start. We in Oregon are mightly proud of Tonya H.
Does Miki love ice skating? Yes. Does Ella where attractive denim? Yes.
Speaking of good skater sports, I did make a short film of Arthur skating that I will hope to share before too long. THis man is the epitome of graceful! He told me was an extra in the hockey movie, "Slap Shot," and I could see why. An old creepy skating guy told Arthur that he himself had six children, and Arthur, without falling down, said, "Whoa, you must have really been humpin like a bunny!" That's smoothness on the ice for you.

5 comments:
Looks like you are ready to come to Winterlude in Ottawa. There you can experience the longest outdoor ice rink! You will just need a few more layers to stay warm.
This morning at Tumbleweed the new boy Theo said to his mom, as he watched me unload the cousin-pack, "why does she have so many children?" and his mom said, "she must have been humpin like a bunny" which I thought was really inappropriate.
Here at ReedCo we often say things like, "Well, it's hard to outlive your reputation; I mean, you had to earn it, somehow." And: "Well, you know, stereotypes are based on something real, you know?"
That was really inappropriate of Theo's mom, though.
I'd like to know what Jane thinks about the those bunny sterotypes.
Post a Comment