Yes, it's true; and this wildness hangs out in hotel rooms, after falling into sandpits on the beach.
40! And how does 40 act? I can't tell you, here. Just don't try to tell her what to do!
Me? I'm older than that. Really old.
Where were the girls? Having a sleepover, which may be documented on the cousins' site, some day. Of course we missed them and wondered how they were faring. This is a message we got back from Arthur:
"All good bro! Miki woke up around 4 and ran into the hall saying "I'm
really scared! Where's Theo?". But Maggie quelled her fears and miki
joined the four of us in bed and slept like a proper bradford until 7:45
when Ida woke up; They've been playing happily ever since. Take your
time!"
And take it we did.
4 comments:
I've lost access to the internets, otherwise there'd be a post up about that wild weekend with your girls...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!!!
Also, Miki said "I'm weawwy scawed. Whe's Feeo?" And then happily snuggled into bed while Arthur whispered urgently, "get her out! don't bring her in here!" I let her stay and slept on just the sliver of bed available to me. if the sleepovers become a regular thing we may need to expand our bed to a wall to wall model.
I'd like it known that I never use semicolons; My bro-in-law is very fond of them though.
Post a Comment