Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Uncle Arfur

Oh, he's a man, all right!  A regular Valentine, an under-rated singer and a bad influence:



How strong is he?


As Ida would say, "Not as strong as you, Daddy.  You're older."

More soon on both of these strange trips of the last two weekends...and also his "beard."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arthur's new nickname is P-4, short for "Professional Fourth Grader". My sister invented it after I told her a story about Arthur repeatedly rubbing a hat all over my head in order to make my hair electrified, which I hate, and which caused me to lose my best hat. Other nicknames include Lo, Sweet Pea (which Arthur stole from Vidamae: "you can call me OR Vidamae "sweet pea", but I am not going to share a name with a dog", Big D, Sooper D, Big Guy.

KB said...

Way too avant garde
the films
and the story line