Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hot Days in PDX!

Okay, the big news here is that Arthur got back from Egypt! Whoa! And he brought everyone back these dresses covered in little pieces of metal like coins so when the girls are running around it sounds like Vidamae is back on the scene! You can't really tell, here, but Elsie is striking her "walk like an Egyptian" pose.

Meanwhile, it got to be like eighty-five degrees, here. Miki likes to wear her snow pants when it's pretty warm; man, she got really hot and sticky today. Promises much for the summer. Here she is, boiling over at her betrothed Talu's 3rd ("troisieme") birthday party:

Ida is working a lot on her gymnastics and tumbling these days. Also her reading, but she doesn't want to watch the video of her cousin Leigh reading until she herself can read.

(That's Talu)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't comment on Arthur's blog because I prefer to remain anonymous.

And, please post about Ella driving your bike right into the garage and leaving the roof rack twisted into a pretzel, and about how Miki and the neighbor really caused it and about how I predicted the incident as I watched Ella peel out in reverse down a steep hill in SW PDX.

Sara said...

Great photo of the girls in their Egytian dresses!