Sunday, July 8, 2012

Time Keeps On Slipping, Slipping, Slipping...INto the FUTURE

No doubt everyone is hanging

waiting for news about our EPIC CAMPING TRIP ACROSS OREGON. It's coming, believe me. We're back. 17 loads of laundry later, we're about to debrief. But first here's a quick post about a training run we took to old Wahclelah Falls.

It's a very loud falls.

Moss on the rocks.  Sometimes Ida and I run ahead and therefore I get a whole bunch of pictures of her and fewer of Miki...

...but these guys always catch up to us.


One cool thing about Wahclelah is the caves.  Much spelunking to do.


Like the Boxcar Children, we are drawn to caves.  Ape Cave and others lie in our future.


Later, some contemplation near the stream.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ape Caves are fantastic! Brent took Graham there for the first time when he was under a year... and before the season had really started... that was a very interesting trip that I'm very glad I wasn't on.