Friday, August 31, 2012

Toward the End of the Summer

Believe it or not, there's more Wisconsin photos (in the moving van the other day--probably with regard to the ill Paul Ryan--the word 'Wisconsin' came on NPR and Miki shouted, from the way back, "Isconsin!  I heard isconsin!  We went there!"--but we're back here stumbling around at the end of August.  My school has started; kindergarten starts next week.  Arthur appears to have failed in his bid to stop the presumptive Republican nominees, and was not dragged out to sea by a Hurricane; word is he'll be back for Tumbleweed graduation (stay tuned) today before heading off to see the Democrats.  But while he was still here we spent a little time at Sellwood Park, and dropped in at Arthur's favorite stand.  Snowcones!


He says he's going to get one of the ice machines, himself.
Myself, I didn't have one.  And I think "bubblegum" is a disgusting flavor, but the girls disagree.

2 comments:

KB said...

Theo got her hair cut !
Elsie starts big girl school
YOU will keep me posted
right Pete ?

Amy said...

I highly recommend the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine for your extended family's sno-cone needs. My sister and brother wore their skinny arms out shaving up ice cubes for my enjoyment as a youth.

I have no idea how you would acheive bubblegum flavor though. I had my siblings pre-chew berries for me. Worked out real nice.