(Ida's new favorite song, which Miki finds hilarious: "Jingle Bells, Butt Man smells, Robin lost an egg!")
Miki was ready.
The stars were O-U-T. (I decided not to include Arthur's singing this year, though.)Theo was sitting across from me and was quite pensive.
But upon news that Santa might be coming, she quickly turned around and began being good:
Ah, Santa! So much is expected of you, big weird guy!
I'll see you soon, and when I do, I'll be wearing a tie.
Thanks, Holiday Train!

4 comments:
Congratulations on this milestone. Americans like you are what make America special.
700! congratulations. but why the gloat? and what is going on with the Ryan Seacrest look? love the tie, tho! and your wife's bosom baring blouse
Was just self-googling and found this. Congratulations on your 700th post! I admit to being a little worried about how you've parlayed my looks into a very cute family. Very cute! So back off a little. And I'd like to hear your voice, if possible, to make sure that my trademarks are not being imperiled.
Isn't it "Robin laid an egg?"
Post a Comment