So far 2013 has been a really pretty decent year. Plenty to do.
Miki? She's kickin it. She has soccer class. Thinks she's cool.
Been hanging at the OMSI...
...checking out science and stuff.
Alert blogsters might note that there are no pictures of Ida, here. Why is that? Because she's BEHIND the lens; with her new camera, she is documenting everything in sight (and I'm sparing you hundreds of pictures of "Bear-Bear," Miki sitting next to various Lego/Lengo creations, out-of-focus pictures of our garage, etc).
Ida has plenty to say, too. She made me leave the Arctic OMSI movie because "it was breaking her heart" and was "heartbreaking" due to global warming and the polar bears having no ice. "I know all about this, and I just can't stand it," she said.
What can she stand? Boxcar children. There they all are.
She gets a lot of good lines from them: "I wasn't eavesdropping! I just overheard."
No comments:
Post a Comment