Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th, etc

All four girls had a good time at Willowbrook ARt Camp in Tualatin, a mighty drive. This was last week, when all school was closed. Miki and Theo were even in a production of "Winnie the Pooh"; here they're getting in costume. Theo was a bat and Miki a poodle.

Some tender sister time with Dressa the dog; traded back and forth=later acrimony.


Like old times...

And then the usual Eastmoreland 4th parade craziness! 




Dressa came along.


And Ella was there in a low-cut blouse!  Everytime she stood up this guy behind her tried to measure to see how tall she was.


Everywhere we went there were treats, and endless free hot dogs.  Later we watched some fireworks at the block party of our hood.  Ida


decided to bust out her coyote costume.  Who knows why?


Only in America.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do you buy dog treats for Dressa? Also, I'd like to know how the dog got its name. You know, I'm interested in Ida's dog campaign of old.

Also, I have a sudden need for a coyote costume of my own.