Monday, September 30, 2013

Cold and rainy

I'm from Wasco County, near Bakersfield.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Lucy Rock,

Please ask one of your humans to post your chest girth and neck to tail stub length for the purpose of increasing your wardrobe options. The dogs who own me have plentiful fur and hail from cold climes.

Thank you.

Pete said...

Thanks, Amy. I need to slow these people down and get them to find the measuring tape. I'm going to need a lot of wardrobe options this winter. Lucy.

Sungopolis said...

ditto what Amy said. Girl's gotta accessorize.

Pete said...

Knitters! Lucy's neck: 16 inches; chest, 26 inches; measurement from collar to tail: 20 inches.

Anonymous said...

Please don't respond to this knitters, Lucy needs to toughen up. She has her own heater, several blankets and coats, and a hat. I am not sure that she qualifies as a dog any more.