No reason to correct them. It is you who has it wrong, clearly.
Granted times have changes and kids are more visually sophisticated than in the 1970's, but when I saw Star Wars as a 5-year old in the theater, I couldn't sleep for weeks -- all that star-filled infinity scared me. Space! Whoa. (as Pete might say)
Also, I request as many of this type of post as it is humanly possible for you to give us. Please and thank you.
1 comment:
No reason to correct them. It is you who has it wrong, clearly.
Granted times have changes and kids are more visually sophisticated than in the 1970's, but when I saw Star Wars as a 5-year old in the theater, I couldn't sleep for weeks -- all that star-filled infinity scared me. Space! Whoa. (as Pete might say)
Also, I request as many of this type of post as it is humanly possible for you to give us. Please and thank you.
Post a Comment