Our sweet Lucy returned to her foster mom today, a place where she'll be safer. We were so lucky to have her for this six months--she dished out and received so much love--and it's only some unfortunate events, not her fault, that part us. Can't and won't go into it more, here, but did want to say farewell, and share a couple photos from the goodbyes.
Lover of all two-legged animals, we will not forget you, Lucy.
4 comments:
Oh no! Stay strong. This sounds heavy.
What eyes. I am so sorry. What a face. So very sorry. Great dogs I think are lucky about where they end up. How I wish I could have known this dog.
Move slowly and take good care. My thoughts are with all of y'all.
Favorite parts: Man Overboard;
Ida cleaned up a messy crap;
and the Big Tooth.
Altogether a great read
I firmly believe that it is always "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." I'm sending you four two-leggers loving thoughts.
Post a Comment