Sunday, April 5, 2015

Rising, Risen

Hanging out at Joy's the other night, Miki and her Aunt Maggie got in a set-to about who could outlast the other at the old "wall-sit."

These are what Cat Stevens would refer to as "Hard-headed Women"


And so they went at it:



After Miki had dispatched with Maggie, she took on the challenge from "Big Elsie"


Again, her strength was superior, and so she challenged her mother:


Even though they were laughing, it was dead serious.


It lasted over an hour!  (And then they both kind of collapsed or pulled each other down.)


Easter AM headstand practice.  I've known Ella for about twenty years and she still surprises me.


Then the girls and I rode off to an egg hunt:


Later, we attended yet another egg hunt.



Much candy was eaten on this day.


Much.

3 comments:

maggie said...

Ella: "Do you think I am going to let her win?"

Bonnie Rock said...

With all this documentation and laughter, this will have to become a tradition for many generations!

Loved it!

Bonnie Rock said...

Outstanding!

I was so hoping that the blog would takeoff again and so it has. It is a work of art and soul. Keep it up. oxox