Another beautiful day for mothers in Portland. Today I was riding my bike around our fancy neighborhood at about 11 AM and saw two large cats walking across a yard. Upon closer inspection, I saw that they were raccoons! And one of the raccoons was a mother raccoon. It was sweet and wild. Speaking of sweet and wild,
Uncle Arthur has some very fine ruminations on mothers and on their relative hotness right
here.

Beautiful, aren't they?
Like her father, Ida has signed a somewhat lucrative endorsement deal with Nike.

And isn't Father's Day coming up? Ichi doesn't care. His behavior has gone from poor to very poor.
10 comments:
1. Ida looks dangerously close to some nose-picking there. Given her nostril-flaring tendencies, I'd keep an eye on that.
2. Nice to see a new shirt on ERV.
3. Nice green outfit with built-in mittens.
4. Neither Ichi nor Ida look happy with you, Pete. Frankly, Ichi looks like he might open up a can of monkey-chattering whoopass at any moment. What's up?
5. I need more photos of orangutans that look like little girls.
I agree with Dan re: the shirt. But I don't agree with his need for more orangutan photos. And what is up with his blog not alowing anon commenters? How am I supposed to comment?
Elsie started weeping when she saw that horrid drawing of her father...
A. Ella has several new outfits.
B. No one is happy with me. Actually, moments before that photo all was cool, but Ichi lost it. He's really struggling to adjust. He and Ida have similar monkey-chattering fight noises. Perhaps this will bear fruit.
C. You need more photos of orangutans that look like girls? I am a little worried that
D. That might not be an actual drawing of Arthur--the internets assured me it was--so I'm going to change the link to try to make everyone happy.
Actually, I don't think that adjustment was right, so I re-adjusted it. But if you like you can check out
http://www.tanmonkey.com/images/monkey/proboscis-monkey-big-nose.gif
and see what you think.
What happened to the Arthur/Monkey photo? We liked that very much. The current photo makes Elsie shriek with horror.
My husband's need for more oragutan photos has me a little worried as well.
I am quite sure that anyone who wishes to comment on DHV's blog can figure out how to create a google account in order to do so... especially those people with law degrees and bar admissions under their belts.
I. I'm not sure that Ida flares her nostrils as much as some think. It's just the way her nose is.
II. Sadly, the green outfit is getting to be too small. Pete said yesterday that she fits into it "like a sausage."
III. After reading these comments, I get the impression Elsie spends a lot of time weeping, shrieking, or both.
There's plenty of room in that green suit; if you put Ichi in it, well, then you would have a monkey sausage.
Post a Comment