Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nefarious Types

Okay, admittedly the blog, Ida's parents and Ida herself have been slowed down by the visit of Grambee and Jim. Every time we were about to get Ida into a baking dish or some other interesting photo opportunity, this crafty old head Jim snatched her away:



Meanwhile, this man, the convicted trespasser who recently spent 48 hours in central booking chained to other men Arthur Bradford (descendant of Abraham Abraham!)--



--has moved our delightful cousin Elsie
into some kind of hipster blog where he may be making money and bending the truth! Click that link to see what you think. Again, we're not saying anything, we're just a little suspicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saying, as an aside: if you want to write funny comments to Arthur, do so on the old blog, not on the commercial one--that makes him angry and antsy, and could get him in trouble with his bosses. Thanks!

Pete said...

Arthur says he didn't actually get angry, and that you can comment however you like. That said, what he wrote to me was "I'm not angry!" which seems kind of angry to me, so be careful. I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

Okay, here's the latest from Arthur (you see, I even am willing to write his own comments from him) via email:

Speaking of angry, I'm not angry! See, I actually thought about that
punctuation and it's difficult to write that sentence while truly
conveying the sincere sentiment. If you write it this way: "I'm not
angry." it sort of sounds seething, and without punctuation seems
weird as well. Maybe I should have used a question mark. "Angry?
Not me." Anyway, I'm going to go pick up someone's tab now...AB