Saturday, September 29, 2007

Girls, Girls, Girls




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love of Mike. That is really too much cuteness in one post.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty overwhelming, sometimes. But often they are crying and their noses are running, their diapers blowing out right onto your clean shirt, and it's just kind of pathetic. We need to do a better job of showing the whole picture, clearly.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm happy with just the cuteness. (BTW, I found your blog via the "Diaper Bandit", and am now addicted to the Chronicles of Ida and Elsie). I used to be a nanny for twin girls. There was a day back in '01 when they both had a stomach virus, one baby puked, all over both of us, and I decided that the best thing to do was to get in the shower with her. I put Twin B in an exersaucer, and put it next to the shower. As I emerged with a now clean and happy Twin A, Twin B barfed all over herself (and the exersaucer).

Anonymous said...

That's a really handsome cow. We have a kitten that purrs and looks like a wolverine.