super friendly sisters
wow, she's getting bigger. I'd guess she's pushing 20
why can't Ida stay out of Elsie's way?
Also where is the side profile of Ella's abdomen? All of the Vining women of the most current generation are doing it.
It kind of cuts into the "anonymity" when you post again in the next minute with "Also" as your first word. Just sayin.
Also, I am fatally addicted to pencil shavings, which really are edible, if you try.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow, she's getting bigger. I'd guess she's pushing 20
why can't Ida stay out of Elsie's way?
Also where is the side profile of Ella's abdomen? All of the Vining women of the most current generation are doing it.
It kind of cuts into the "anonymity" when you post again in the next minute with "Also" as your first word. Just sayin.
Also, I am fatally addicted to pencil shavings, which really are edible, if you try.
Post a Comment