It's a rare thing when Dan-san and Motoko-san visit from South Jersey--and when they do, it's nonstop action. Crazy. Ida is transfixed by them, and wary of Elsie; she can't help but wonder, however, whatever DHV is up to.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the photos. I miss my girls. Looks like non-stop fun!
Pete and Ella- Love the blog. . thanks for keeping laughter in all of our lives. Great creative blurbs to go along with the photos. I had to leave a comment as I noticed the lovely FLORAL tray in today's posting----so glad you have put the 60's "flower powe " trays from our grandparents kitchen in Appleton to good use----we knew you'd use them! Hope to see you in Ephraim this summer. :) Lucy
May I chime in and say that this set of Vining grandparent photos are real winners. I traveled to your blog from Elsie's hoping to see some wonderful family scenes and I certainly was rewarded. Thank you very much. Grandma Kathy
4 comments:
Thanks for the photos. I miss my girls. Looks like non-stop fun!
I'm very sorry to be missing the action. Thanks for posting the pics and keeping things under control out there.
Pete and Ella- Love the blog. . thanks for keeping laughter in all of our lives. Great creative blurbs to go along with the photos. I had to leave a comment as I noticed the lovely FLORAL tray in today's posting----so glad you have put the 60's "flower powe " trays from our grandparents kitchen in Appleton to good use----we knew you'd use them! Hope to see you in Ephraim this summer. :) Lucy
May I chime in and say that this set of Vining grandparent photos are real winners. I traveled to your blog from Elsie's hoping to see some wonderful family scenes and I certainly was rewarded. Thank you very much.
Grandma Kathy
Post a Comment