One might think these girls do nothing but bathe...
Get ready, DKV. This is what the nieces sound like:
*Here is some roughousing*
*Earlier today we were at a special event to witness some dogs leaping around, and a stranger said to me (as I walked with Maggie/Elsie and Ida/Ella), "Hey, brother, how many wives and kids do you have?"
I said, "Oh, these are just a couple of them."
3 comments:
I have so many comments about this post that I don't know where to begin...
First, my daughter is extremely cute, and I want to thank Pete, her honorary father, for posting photos that reflect this reality.
Second, I am having a hard time adjusting to the hi-tech videos - I thought the rough-housing video was going to be a silent film and thus safe to watch at work.
I'll save my other comments for later...
It's true that Elsie is extremely cute, and that Ida looks like a nice monkey, despite her too-short arms, her bowed left leg, her droopy eye, etc.
But I gave the actually cutest pictures of Elsie away in hopes that her blog would get updated. So far, no dice. I may just have to post them myself.
Wow.
This is like a whole new, 21st century blog!
I would like to see some footage of a game I heard about. It starts with Ida standing, and end with Ida crying on the floor, and somewhere in the middle Elsie pushes her down.
Post a Comment