Ida got a new blue horse named Budgie that she likes to ride around. I tried to take a picture of her riding him, but the ten second delay of our shutter was too much. Like a crow, Ida loves all shiny things like ipods, cell phones, and the camera. She was off Budgie in a flash and reaching for the camera:

Subsequent attempts looked like this

and this

and, cheesily, like this

Finally her Mom distracted her with the phone. Here's Ida riding Budgie:

This may be the last post from the old camera.
3 comments:
I, too, am attracted to all things glittery and shiny. Like Ella.
Portland crows have expensive tastes: iPods, cell phones, digital cameras. Down here in Georgia crows and babies must make do with gum wrappers, video arcade tokens, and tarnished dreams.
Re a new camera, might I suggest this?
Dear Ida,
Ride 'em cowgirl!
Though I daresay that in a few years it won't be appropriate to do your Budgie-wrangling with no shirt on.
Just a tip, from someone who's been there.
Love, Claire
Post a Comment