I was driving the girls to Tumbleweeds today, and Elsie straightened me out on some things.
P: So, who's going to be there, today. Issa?
E: Yeah.
P: Is Issa your friend?
E: Issa Ida friend.
P: IS Kaito Ida's friend?
E: Kaito Elsie friend.
P: Is Ida Elsie's friend?
E: Ida Elsie cousin.
P: Is Kaito Ida's friend?
E: Kaito Elsie friend.
P: Are Issa and Kaito Elsie's friends?
E: Kaito Elsie friend.
P: Is Issa Elsie's friend?
E: Issa Ida friend.
P: Kaito is Ida's friend?
E: Kaito Elsie friend.
I: No, no, no , no.
4 comments:
This is just the beginning of Pete's education by Pete, who, according to Elsie, is Ella-Dood's husband.
Did this convo end with some biting?
I am happy to know that I am Ella-Dood's husband. Happy to be that guy.
There might have been biting, had not the girls been firmly restrained--buckled into their seats on opposite sides of the car.
This morning, as Elsie sat on the toilet, we quizzed her about the Tumbleweed social scene. Her responses were remarkably consistent with Pete's account here. Not even my DPW deposition skills could trick her into admitting that Issa was her friend or that Ida was Kaito's friend.
Post a Comment