Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Look

The photography ban continues here on Nehalem Street; unlike those over on Martins Street, we're not trying to keep up. We're moving backward, just like they used to. Here's a picture I just stole that I also think is under-appreciated:



Also, in lieu of new content I'm bringing the look of this blog into 2009. Believe me, comments are not appreciated.

5 comments:

arthur and maggie said...

I have a few comments, unappreciated or not.

1. the cover shot of Ida appears to be from that soft-porn series, naked Ida and the Eames Lounge Chair.

2. the updated look is very atomic ranch

3. and a DKV comment - why doesn't the christmas tree photo get bigger???

Pete said...

1. Yes it is. *But it's cropped.

2. Thank you, I think.

3. This is one of those photos that doesn't enlarge well; I dont' know who took it.

DKV said...

That scrawny looking tree looks like it's reaching out . . .
reaching out for help.

Did Pete pick out the tree?

Pete said...

I have been trained to be anti-tree. I had no part in choosing this specimen. I point you to

http://elsieasayo.blogspot.com/2008/12/cutting-down-tree.html

arthur and maggie said...

Does your wife only wear grey polar fleece sweatshirts?