It's gotten to the point where Ida can often entertain herself for periods of time; often she's just hanging out in her closet, pooping, or moving all the pharmaceuticals from the closet into our bed. Last night we were having an adult conversation in the kitchen and left her alone for a while. I decided to check on her, but it was too late.
9 comments:
We should have warned you... she's been collecting toys in our shower for a while now. At first it was the front door, then the back door, then the shower, and now apparently your bathtub.
Last week Ida snuck away from me with her babies and I found them in your shower, taking a bath with many shampoo bottles. This is something else, though.
i want to hear Ida say, "what the hell is this? JESUS CHRIST!"
Some thought the prospect of toning down Ella's language was reason enough to have a child, but it seems that this strategy has failed to have the desired effect.
Better keep trying, then!
There are lots of other things I could have said, but I toned it down.
When you hang a terrifying picture from a book about baby snatching in her room, no wonder destruction ensues. Pete is always saying his sisters are foul mouthed. I'm glad to welcome Ella to the club.
NEXT THING U KNOW IDA WILL BE BATHING IN THE DRAWERS!
Ida rocks!
Post a Comment