Theo and Uncle Arthur came over to CHECK IT out.
Theo has begun to drink beer.
Cheap lager, in fact.
She likes it!
She likes Miki, too! A little too much.
Our new strategy is to try to keep those who have been drinking from directly apprehending the baby. We'll see how it goes.
4 comments:
Miki is adorable!
Theo and beer... somehow it fits.
But what's with the neck band and tweaky wrist? You look a little scary, Pete.
I'm glad to see that Theo is embracing her roots as an Oregonian by drinking beer, but she really needs to switch to a microbrew.
Now that I have two daughters, I've taken to wearing a black ribbon around my neck. It's kind of an affectation, but it also looks cool and dramatic. As for the "tweaky wrist," that's my game.
Miki looks almost blonde in those first couple of pictures.
Post a Comment