Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's true, Ida's sister's arrival is now several days overdue!



What can be done except take off one's pants and try to climb into the watering can?



Don't worry, tests show the baby and the mama to be in very fine shape! How uncomfortable is Ella? How is she passing her time?



One word: Power Tools. Okay, two words.



Oh Geez!



Maybe her water's broken?

3 comments:

Briana said...

Well if power tools don't work, I have no idea what will. I'll have to tell you what Rob did with power tools on Monday....that is if I see you.

DKV said...

Ok, that deserves a "Jesus Christ!", ERV-style.

Why don't you jump off the roof of the garage onto that MDF you're cutting? That would probably "jump-start" things. Remember, your maternity leave is ticking away.

Ahahahahahaha!

Sungopolis said...

Wow, Ella. Not only can you make babies, but you can make... whatever it is you're making there.