Sunday, June 21, 2009

Miki vs. Smiling

Miki Frances is growing right up. She's a very nice girl.


Her smile is hard to capture, but it exists:



Here's a flashback to Ida at a similar age.

8 comments:

ELLA said...

actually she has a much nicer smile than that grimace

Briana said...

Oh my god!! I need to see more of this little girl. Why is she always sleeping so much???

arthur and maggie said...

She looks just like her sister.

Why are you hiding her hair?

arthur and maggie said...

how about some documention of Vomit Fest 2009?

DKV said...

Vomit fest 2009, huh? Those children seem to have a vomit fest every 3-4 months!

arthur and maggie said...

Actually its the Vining husbands that have vomit fests every 3-4 weeks. That's why we call them Pete the Weak and Arthur the Barfer.

TIH Amy said...

I think Miki has quite the Pete look.

Pete said...

So much insult; I'm closing down the blog. Besides, I spend a lot of time cleaning up (other people's!) vomit.