Though it's been a rough few days. She and I went to the Dr. today (she threw up on both of us in the parking garage) and they say she's going to make it, one day at a time. Fortunately, this stomach flu has not gotten to Miki:
She's storing acorns in her cheeks.
Meanwhile, Ella wants you to know that she sold her favorite car and that even though we have a mini van both of our vehicles fit in our garage, so we're cool.
Whether or not all six of our strollers will fit in there, too, is hard to say. And yesterday Ella got severely hosed by a very ill-mannered craigslister when she went out to buy yet another stroller and was scooped by another woman; dude had just told everyone to come on out to Happy Valley as if the stroller was theirs, just to hedge his bets. This did not make Ella Happy, a fact she let him know. Karmically, brother, you are very dark. If you're reading this, you're not our friend.
4 comments:
we only have 4 strollers and one is borrowed, even though we've been borrowing it for over a year I don't think you can count it
I'm counting everything I see in that picture and, really, who needs that many bikes, strollers, and cars? Or should I say, minivans and miniminivans?
We only have seven bikes, counting Ida's, and I gave one to Maggie. Plus, Ella said she might sell her old one.
I need three. Actually, I could use another.
President Obama commended us on our vehicles, garage outlay, and carbon footprint, btw.
I shudder to think of the Japanese Death Stare (not to mention the Vining Tongue Lashing) that poor fool received. But well deserved.
Post a Comment